Make your will watertight
Money Advice Clinic can assist you with the writing of your Will and any Estate Planning needs:
We offer a free consultation, where we’ll listen to your thoughts and clearly explain your options in a friendly and professional manner.
Why You Should Make & Review Your Will
Writing a Will is all about giving your family peace of mind when the most difficult time arises.
Not many people understand the importance and need for a Will. It’s sometimes only when you get to know what’s involved that you realise just how crucial the making and reviewing a Will is.
The following life events are triggers for when you should make and review your existing Will:
- Becoming a parent
- Death of a Partner / Spouse
- Cohabiting with an unmarried partner
- Separation / Divorce
- Two Families Merging as one
- Owning a Business
- Wealth exceeds the Inheritance Threshold
Other Reasons Why You Should Make a Will
- Express your wishes for appointing a guardian for your children.
- Appoint an Executor to manage and distribute your estate on your death.
- Appoint a Trustee to look after funds to be placed into a trust.
- State the age you wish for your children to receive their inheritance.
- And there are many more that we can inform you of.
Make An Enquiry
Looking to improve your finances? Get in touch and discover how one of our personal money workout programmes can help.